Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where have all the lemons gone?

I've been away a really long time. I almost thought I wouldn't be back here, that I would just slip through the cracks in the blogsphere and into the recesses of the mind. No good bye, no final post, just a nice and clean disappearing act. But here I am now, back to stringing words together, giving life to thoughts and clacking away on a keyboard. I guess it's true what they say- 'once a blogger-always a blogger!' (well ok, they don't really say that. I just made it up. But it does go so well, doesn't it?)

So I thought I wouldn't blog again and here I am back to the old habit. Big surprise!But there is no way I am going to re-count what I have been upto in the time I've been gone. I've been good, having fun and that's all that matters. Life's taken wierd turns and by some stroke of fate, I find myself these days living in Kuwait and occasionally visiting Singapore (or atleast it seems so). Life's different and so not according to what I had planned for it. But then when is it fun if everything goes according to plan? And strangely, even with all the gales of change blowing, every now and then everything makes sense. Maybe just for a second. But it's enough to get me to put my lemon squeezer down and wonder- has life gotten tired of handing me lemons? And I find myself smiling and saying- bring it on life, keep it coming!Let's make some Nimbupaani!

PS- Yes, I am in a wierd mood right now. Yes, I will be posting more regularly now. And yes, in the usual flair of Nimbupaani and not this philosophical mumbo-jumbo. So rest easy and hang around, a'ight?

Currently Listening- Daniel- Lior, Camisa Negra- Juanes, Fade to black- Metallica
Currently Reading- Bad Heir Day- Wendy Holden (It's what a chick-flick would be like if it were a book- only worse. Much worse. So now I'm in a philosophical AND bimbotic mood! Oh the conflict of it all! Go figure!)

2 comments:

Fictional Reality said...

Now that is a happy post! So how is Kuwait? You seem to have your fair share of interesting places to live in. Aye Aye to philosophically bimbotic. Been there, felt that.

Nimbupaani said...

Kuwait is nice. It's definitely eceeded expectations. And in a nice way.
And well, the fair share of interesting places, comes with the job. Though not too many people would put Kuwait in the 'interesting' category.